IQ ClinicalTM for Health Professions Programs
ComQuip developed IQ ClinicalTM by working directly with health professions programs to understand the unique scheduling challenges programs like yours face.
- Conflict-free schedules for each clinic even if rotation schedules vary
- Minimum clinic staffing levels are maintained
- Maximum number of students can take required courses
- Curriculum requirements are met for contact hours
- Back-to-back immersion clinics are avoided
- Student location and time preferences are accommodated in a fair and balanced way
- Preemptions from regular schedules for special clinics are allowed
- Room utilization is maximized, avoiding room and instructor conflicts and satisfying preferences and requirements
- Integrated Event Schedule and ability to schedule one-time or ad-hoc recurring events
Student Scheduling software specifically designed for Health Professions Programs
IQ Clinical™ can be customized to fit the most unique needs of any small or large organization.
IQ Clinical™ is a Windows® desktop or server-based application that works with Microsoft® SQL Server.
IQ Clinical™ provides an institutional solution, integrating with your administrative and email systems and website.
- Interfaces with any ODBC/SQL compliant administrative system
- Two-way interface allowing efficient importing and exporting of data between IQ Clinical™ and your administrative system
- Microsoft Outlook® and Google Calendar™ integration
IQ Clinical™ supports prior year data access to save time.
- Allows prior year rotations to be copied to current year
- Provides utility to move students up to the next curriculum year from the year prior, requiring input of first year students only
ComQuip is your partner for success.
I imagine our clinical rotation is probably the most complex and most challenging to schedule of all dental schools. We approached several vendors and finally found ComQuip as a good solution to our complexities. We have been using it since 2003 with good results. I think it is a great product.
Dr. Andrew I. Spielman, ASSOCIATE DEAN OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS NYU College of Dentistry